One Victoria, Manchester
PRICES FROM £199,000
One Victoria is a 129-unit development located in Manchester City Centre, less than 100 metres from Victoria Station. The central location and exceptional transport connections make this a superb buy-to-let investment opportunity for landlords. Only 15% deposit required, Q1 2025 completion.
OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
- 2 Years FREE Lettings and Management
- Discounts on Furniture Packs
- Contribution to Legal Fees
- One Bedroom £199,000
- Two Bedrooms £372,000
- Three Bedrooms £442,000
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2025
- Located Minutes from Victoria Station
- 999-year Lease plus Share Of Freehold
- Estimated 6% Rental Yield
One Victoria is a 129-unit development located in Manchester City Centre, less than 100 metres from Victoria Station. The central location and exceptional transport connections make this a superb buy-to-let investment opportunity for landlords.
ONE VICTORIA KEY FACTS
Address: Great Ducie Street, Manchester, M3 1PJ
Tenure: 999-year lease plus Share Of Freehold
Estimated Completion: Q1 2025
Developer: One Heritage Group PLC
Total No. Of Units: 129
One East: 84 Apartments (14 Floors)
One West: 45 Apartments (10 Floors)
Unit Types: 1, 2& 3 Bed Apartments
Estimated Internal Area & Prices from:
2 Bed: 633 – 775 Sqft from £372,000
3 Bed: 879 – 933 Sqft from £442,000
Estimated Service Charge: £3.39 Psf
Estimated Rental Values:
1 Bed: £950 – £1,450 Pcm
2 Bed: £1,450 – £1,650 Pcm
3 Bed: £1,950 – £2,050 Pcm
Est. Rental Yield:
5.79 + % Gross
• Reservation Fee: £2,000 Upon Booking Of Unit.
• *15% of the purchase price on exchange of contracts (within 21 days of reservation) *less £2,000 reservation fee.
• 5% of the purchase price due 12 months post exchange of contracts.
• 80% of the purchase price on completion via cash or mortgage.
While property prices in Manchester have increased 30% in the last five years, industry experts forecast a further price increase of 20-28% by 2024, with rent prices rising by at least another 16% in that time. This makes Manchester the standout buy-to-let market with the opportunity for high capital appreciation, high rental yields, and low void periods. Demand for rental housing is predicted to increase by 16.5% by 2025. An average rental yield of 5.5% makes Manchester attractive to buy-to-let investors.